Proactively manage every line maintenance event with a minimum of hassle.
While line maintenance events may be unpredictable and unavoidable, your response can be proactive and calculated. AOG Onsite enables a unique channel of communication to instantly be established between any and all parties who are integral to the repair & technical rectification process and effectively ports each individuals knowledge and expertise directly to the onsite engineer.
Significantly lower your costs.
- Eliminate miscommunications & guesswork
- Enable Maintenance Controllers to make quick and well informed decisions.
- Identify on-site personnel shortcomings or unfamiliarity before it becomes a problem.
Improve your dispatch reliability & on-time performance metrics.
- Distribute AMM/FIM/IPC and relevant technical data instantaneously.
- Eliminate lost & unrecoverable delays due to faxing.
- Provide real time instruction for MEL/DDG procedures.
- Real time Quality Assurance for single instance authorizations.
Ensure constant adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Track & confirm delivery of proper documentation.
- Improve oversight of maintenance contractors.
- Adds another 'set of eyes' to avoid missteps
AOG Onsite is the core technology enabled and managed by AireXpert Technics. The fully managed service solution enables your Maintenance Controllers to instantly establish high quality video & voice communications with remote aircraft technicians and engineers.
AOG Onsite Functionality
|Real-time video & voice capability to facilitate communications between aircraft maintenance controllers, technicians & engineers and third party support providers|
|Xdoc.aero™ technical document distribution for aircraft maintenance controllers and third party support providers|
|Managed service, support & logistics for AOG Onsite applications|
A demonstration of AOG Onsite can be requested by clicking on the link below. It is only available for aircraft operators/air carriers, and please note that unless prior arrangements are made, the demo will NOT function with only a single participant present. It is necessary to have a minimum of two participants available for the live demonstration.
AMT Central Forums - Mechanics, Engineers & Students
Maintenance Controllers & Field Service Reps - LinkedIn
AireXpert adds another time saving tool to the On-Call Mx toolbox
The fast pace of Line Maintenance doesn’t allow for deviations from regulatory mandates. AireXpert solutions ensure that practices and procedures are adhered to across the entire network.